Welcome To My Blog!

Welcome! If this is your first visit here, you might want to begin by learning a little more about My
Story
and my House Rules. If you're looking for some new reads, I highly recommend these.

February 13, 2013

To Be Happy, You've Got to Live Happy

Books really saved me when I was going through what was probably the saddest, toughest part of my life. Even if I couldn't control everything that was happening to me, I could definitely control how I responded to it. I could let it break me, or I could learn from it and get stronger- and that's what I've tried to do. But, when I was so sad and hopeless that I would spontaneously burst into tears at least once a day, having positive people and reading materials really helped change my perspective from doom and gloom to light and hope. This book was one of those things that helped me so much- 365 Ways to Live Happy- Simple Ways to Find Joy in Every Day, by Meera Lester.

In this cheap, little paperback tome, I found 365 positive things to re-focus my energy on. Little ideas, projects, goals, experiences that I could concentrate on instead of my heartbreak and sadness. Reading this book helped me start climbing out of the dark hole I had suddenly found myself in. Thank you Ms. Lester for your positive, bright words.

If you would like to read 365 Ways to Live Happy, please click below, and check out my Books to Inspire tab for other inspirational reads:

No comments:

Post a Comment