Welcome To My Blog!

Welcome! If this is your first visit here, you might want to begin by learning a little more about My
Story
and my House Rules. If you're looking for some new reads, I highly recommend these.

March 4, 2013

Weekly Finds- Week of March 4, 2013

Good morning! Here's a list of some of my favorite websites/ideas/products that I'd like to share this week:

  1. A fabulous (and fabulously easy to make)  D.I.Y. Reusable Sticky Note To-Do List from one of my favorite mommy sites, Modern Parents Messy Kids!
  2. Stylish and classic, fun and functional fashion advice and inspiration from Putt ing Me Together (her outfits are perfect for my lifestyle) BTW You can see more of my Style icons on my sidebar.
  3. You know that girl with the romantic husband who's always doing thoughtful things for her and the perfect wardrobe that looks like she walked out of an Anthropologie catalog; who's always eating at trendy eateries and reviewing exotic, indulgent gourmet treats; does fitness routines made for bad-asses (and even shares some of her own workouts) all while working on curing terminal diseases and singing her own self-composed music? Yeah, I don't know her either but I always read her blog.
  4. I recently bought this mint green House of Harlow 1960 necklace . I probably paid way too much for costume jewelry, but I do love Nicole Richie's style, and I think it's the perfect bright accent piece for spring.
  5. My little sister bought me the cutest little blusher for my birthday. It is seriously sweet- glowy peach and pink color, smells faintly of vanilla sugar and has sexy-ness boosting promises (we'll see about that). You can click on the pic for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment