Welcome To My Blog!

Welcome! If this is your first visit here, you might want to begin by learning a little more about My
Story
and my House Rules. If you're looking for some new reads, I highly recommend these.

March 7, 2013

A Quick Prayer To Give You Strength

I was recently reading a copy of for women First magazine, and I read this lovely little prayer that Good Morning America co-anchor Robin Roberts (cancer survivor) says every morning. I think this would be an excellent start to any day-

The Light of God surrounds me.
The Love of God enfolds me.
The Power of God protects me.
The Presence of God watches over me.
Wherever I am, God is.

I know I took strength from these words when I read them. Hope you have a beautiful day, people. Sorry for the short post but stay tuned for tomorrow's post where I'll be sharing a low-carb, gluten free coconut banana bread recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment